This data protection statement contains information about processing of users’ data by Kurowski Group sp. z o.o., which is the owner of Germania Mint brand and the website www.germaniamint.com.
- The data controller is the Kurowski Group sp. z o.o. based in Jelenia Góra at
Al. Wojska Polskiego 21, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000425965.
- For personal data you can contact us at: (+48)756452300 or by e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All activities of the Kurowski Group are subject to the laws that apply to data protection and the general data protection regulation:
- The provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter: RODO),
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means,
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications law.
- In order to protect the collected data, the Kurowski Group protects it from unauthorized access by third parties and controls the methods of collecting, storing and processing information.
- Personal data is provided on a voluntary basis through contact and/or registration forms available on the website www.germaniamint.com or through the e-mail address available on the aforementioned website.
- The personal data provided are used to perform activities such as verification and registration in order to purchase products available on the above mentioned website, as well as for other purposes, provided that appropriate approvals are obtained.
- The person signing up for the newsletter available at www.germaniamint.com declares that owns the e-mail address provided or that is entitled to use it and agrees to receive automated emails with content related to the business profile of the Germania Mint brand. Your consent to receive the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time and without giving any reason.
- Kurowski Group is the administrator of personal data provided through the registration form and the “Newsletter” section available at www.germaniamint.com.
- Kurowski Group respects the right to privacy and does not share personal data with third parties. Exceptions are situations when disclosure of data is required by law.
- The Administrator, pursuant to Article 6(b) of the IDB, for the purpose of the contract, makes available the user’s data, in particular Kurowski Metals sp. z o.o., based in Jelenia Góra, Al. Wojska Polskiego 21, KRS 0000486736, REGON 022297193, NIP 6112732869, which is the exclusive wholesale distributor of Germania Mint products.
- To the extent necessary for the proper performance of the contract, personal data may also be made available to other entities in Kurowski Group capital group, our partners, i.e. companies with which Kurowski Group cooperates, such as accounting, legal, IT and courier companies.
- The person providing access has the right to inspect and correct the personal data provided, as well as the right to demand the cessation of its processing and storage. All requests should be submitted to the address of the data controller or to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Your personal data is sent from the form in a secure manner using encryption. We use an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. In addition, our websites and other systems are protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, modification or distribution of user data by unauthorized persons.
- Cookies are IT data that are used to use the websites and are stored on the customer’s terminal equipment.
- A person using the www.germaniamint.com website agrees to the placement of cookies on the terminal equipment belonging to him/her, by accepting the information appearing on the site, or automatically if the web browser allows cookies by default.
- In case of using the www.germaniamint.com website, Kurowski Group is the entity that places cookies on the device.
- Kurowski Group collects data only from information contained in cookies and does not automatically collect other information.
- Cookies are used to keep statistics, allowing to adjust the content to the preferences of users and optimize it.
- Cookies placed on the terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator and Google.
- Germania Mint website uses one type of cookies – persistent cookies, which are stored on the terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are removed by the person using the site.
- The conditions for storing or receiving cookies can be changed by configuring the settings in your web browser, which allows you to delete and modify the settings of cookies.
- Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the settings of the software (web browser).